The only NYC water sports company offering true self-directed Jet Ski Rentals
Jet free-style around Jamaica Bay, wind through your hair and sea spray on your face in the warm summer rays at the Rockaways
The most amazing way to enjoy a day with friends and family, breathing in Sea air and being one with nature. A fantastic activity for corporate groups to solidify teams
Whether a lesson or rental, grab a paddleboard and meet us on beautiful Jamaica Bay!
Pro or novice, our professional instructors will help you achieve the most from your SUP experience. We start with an on-land introduction / assessment and some water safety tips getting you ready to take to the water. Our lessons demonstrate basic paddling techniques, turns and safety advise, for the experienced SUP enthusiast, we focus on technique and efficiencies. You will become comfortable on the board and have an enjoyable experience.
Rockaway Jet Ski has combined Stand Up Paddling with Yoga to teach you to breathe, move and be present not only on the water but in your everyday.
SUP Yoga will tone your core, build your stability and provide you with a fun learning environment to play and have fun with your practice outside the studio.
SUP Yoga classes will include on land Yoga teachings to prepare you to take your sequence of postures onto the water. On the water we will flow and move while floating and enjoying all the elements of the wilderness and landscapes of Jamaica Bay to beautiful ocean sunsets.
- Since the platform is unstable, you have to engage your core for better balance
- The workout is more challenging
- Your whole midsection will have to work to keep you balanced and afloat. You have to work harder and focus more on the water
- You’ll be more in tune with your poses
- It’s more calming
- It will help you focus on your breath
- It’s empowering
- It’s fun
- The very real possibility of falling into the water provides just enough adrenaline to your workout to keep you focused and motivated
- It teaches you to get back up
- It’s more challenging
- It’s beautiful